Sunday, 15 April 2007

Thanks Everyone!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who have bought my chocolate and/or donated money to Hope 4 kids! We have sold all but 6 bars of chocolate. That's 64 bars!!!

I am going to be getting Dad to buy some more for me to sell this coming week! Also, I will be depositing the money raised this week, so you should see the bar raise on the rampant website! It's all very exciting - and you're helping me to make a difference in the lives of many children around the world.

I am currently reading a briefings book, about Children in Crisis around our globe. It's a big issue, and something we are all responsible to do something about! It can sometimes feel like too big of a task - but when we give to World Vision and other aid organisations like them, we can begin to make a difference.

Thanks once again,

HOPE

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hope- I am truly impressed with you! I have discovered your site and ....WOW!!!!
I just wanted to leave this comment now I want to read on.
XXX a proud aunty