Friday, 23 March 2007

Fair Trade Chocolate

A few weeks ago I was looking though some ideas to fundraise for rampant.

I found this one idea that I thought was really cool which was to sell chocolate, then I discovered that trade aid sold their chocolate for fundraising.

Trade Aid chocolate is fair trade – so I decided to look at their website and found that it was true and that I could buy it for quite a reasonable price.

Trouble is, it would take forever to actually buy it even with help, so I asked dad to loan me some money and he said yes!

I was soo surprised – I was almost sure that he would say no. And a bonus – I get to put all of the profits towards my Rampant target.

Thanks Dad.

The chocolate has just arrived and I will be selling it at my church this weekend. If anybody from my church is reading this it is two dollars a bar and it comes in milk and dark.

DID YOU KNOW? New Zealand is the fastest growing fair-trade country in the world!!!

Note: My rampant page has been fixed - The money you donate should show up right away, so why not give it a go!

No comments: